Kyle is a Systems Administrator with 15+ years of experience. He currently works in Higher Education supporting everything from smartphones to desktop PC's to Hyper-V Failover Clusters. (If it has a IP address, he probably supports it!) He has also worked in Small Business IT consulting supporting a wide variety of businesses and non-profit organizations. Kyle is also the Vice President of the Atlanta Windows Infrastructure and Virtualization User Group (WINVUG). You can find additional articles he's written on 4sysops.com.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Fix XRE-10000 Error During Comcast/Xfinity X1 Activation
- Group Policy ADMX and Management Console Downloads
- Where is the Work Folders client for Mac, iOS, and Android?
- Strategies for Improving Slow Booting Managed Computers
- Use Group Policy to Log Out Users After Inactivity
- Best Practices for Hyper-V Host Server Security
- The Case For and Against Antivirus on Hyper-V
- Get the most from Microsoft Ignite (When you’re not attending!)
- Where are the free Quest AD PowerShell cmdlets?
- Blogging as an IT Pro – What I Use: WordPress Plugins
- Stop Mouse and Keyboard Theft with a Cable Lock and Washer
- Prevent the “Your browser has been upgraded” tab in Internet Explorer
- Encourage Users to Submit a Ticket Instead of Emailing You Directly With a MailTip
- Windows 8.1 Reference Image Planning Checklist
- IE 11 Enterprise Mode Not Working?
- Blogging as an IT Pro – Getting Started
- Customize Disk Partitions in MDT
- Asking for Help as an IT Pro… The Right Way
- Targeting OS Platform/Bitness with Group Policy Preferences
- Upgrade the Windows Server 2012 R2 Edition from Standard to Datacenter